I have been tagged by Helen aka All The Beautiful Things to take part in I am the mom who… (Mum for non Brummies!) For any non bloggers reading, it’s like chain mail so that bloggers get to know each other! I love stuff like this! So here’s mine.
- Takes you to the doctors every five minutes. If you cough two days in a row… Getting checked out. I actually said to the doctor, “I’d rather be a psycho mom and be sent home than leave him poorly!”
- Isn’t worried about germs. I sterilise your bottles, bath you and wash your clothes. We’re not dirty but I’m not a Milton/ Dettol mom. Germs help build immunity!
- Likes it when you fall asleep on me.
- Will make toys come to life. Toys have personalities, families and roles to play. We have the bath time crew and bedtime gang already. It’s only going to grow.
- Thinks I’m a good mom. I know most moms will find this weird but I know I’m doing a good job. I have a happy clever baby so I know I’m doing a good job!
- Makes you brush your teeth. You will not get away with not brushing your teeth… Ever! There is no excuse.
- Will not allow sweets. I was never allowed sweets and you won’t be either. They are so bad for your teeth. (I’m OCD about teeth.)
- Doesn’t compare myself to other moms and doesn’t compare you to other babies.
- Sings lullabies to you. You like ‘Where is Love’ from Oliver! A made up song called, ‘You’re too Lovely’ and a weird one but ‘Think Twice’ by Celine Dion. That’s your sleepy soundtrack.
- Loves being at home with you just playing all day and misses you when I go to work.
- Checks on you about 16 times throughout the night.
I don’t know who to tag! I think my favourite bloggers have already done it so I’m just going to name a few just in case they haven’t! Tweet it to me if you’ve already done it because I’ve missed it!
Laura @ Life With Baby Kicks
Sarah @ Run, Jump, Scrap
Cheryl @ Mum of Five
Lauren @ Brodella
Becci @ Swords and Snoodles