I’m Jo – a 30 something working Mom based in Birmingham, West Midlands. By day (and night) I’m a pub manager having previously worked as an award winning nightclub manager. I am currently on maternity leave with my second little boy Ted. I also have a 3 year old called Ollie. If you’re looking to work with a blogger, read on.
I am interested in working with brands that are a good fit for my blog. I am also interested in work with fellow bloggers in the form of featured or guest posts.
Particularly interested in;
- Pub and restaurant reviews – as an experienced manager in the industry I’m not just providing a standard blogger review – I have an understanding and insight into the industry.
- Family friendly product reviews. With two little boys I am keen to try new products.
- Sponsored posts and paid content. I am open to proposals for sponsored posts and social media promotion.
- Miscarriage awareness. I have previously worked with Tommy’s baby charity and believe in speaking out and would love to do more work with charities.
Why work with a blogger?
- MommaBoss has an engaged following and personal feel. There are ‘bigger’ bloggers out there but my followers engage with me, with my Facebook posts often reaching a large audience due to the engagement. A common mistake is to work with bloggers with massive followings but an engaged following is more beneficial.
- MommaBoss is a registered trademark and my intellectual property is protected.
- MommaBoss (Jo) is a business graduate and hospitality professional so any work with me will be completed to a highly professional standard with marketing briefs met as agreed.
- I have written for Huffington Post and Metro and been featured on various other blogs.
So why should you work with a blogger? Because I only work with brands I am a genuine fan of, my audience know they can trust me, and therefore you too.
My current social media following is around 4000. My DA score is 20. Please contact me for specific data or a media pack.
You can find me on social media.