At what point is your baby defined as a toddler? When they walk? 12 months? 18 months?
My baby was an early walker but looking at his recent behaviour, he is definitely a toddler now.
1. I live with the Andrex puppy.
He is fascinated by everything but also likes to make a complete mess. Family home or war zone? You decide…
2. I left the house with no shoes on the other day. It was easier to put him in the car and then go and put my shoes on sitting in the drivers seat knowing he was safely strapped in.
3. There is a contact juggling ball in the bath. Why not Ollie?
6. He loves food. If he finds the rest of yesterday’s biscuit on the floor or down the side of the couch, he’ll eat it! Hey, I’d rather he eats a day old biscuit than choke on a sterilised Lego brick. (I’m not a Milton mom.)
8. He isn’t so bothered about his daytime naps but we are getting close to 12 hours through the night. He’s getting up after 8am lately. Momma does like a lie in!
10. Despite the added madness, he just gets better everyday and it is so nice seeing a little personality develop. Definitely time to have another one I’d say…
I’m 17 weeks which is when I started blogging about being pregnant with Ollie so I’m treating my kids fairly! Also, I’m at that ‘is she fat or pregnant?’ stage. So I’d like to clear up, I’m not fat, there’s a baby in there! I’m showing much earlier than I did with Ollie which I’ve heard is normal! My uterus is no longer tight like a new balloon, its already been blown up so it’s saggy!
Once you know you can’t unsee it… 😄